Sunday, June 25, 2017
- Potluck Sunday ~ Everyone is invited to our Potluck after church today (6/25). Come enjoy a good lunch and meet some good people. All are welcome! Bring a dish to share or not. There always seems to be enough.
- “Family Camp” is coming up soon! It will be Labor Day weekend, September 1st – 4th, at Dogtown Lake. Come enjoy a time of fellowship and the great outdoors. Sign-ups will start July 9th. The cost is $15 per person or $60 for a family of four or more (3 yrs and under are free). A deposit of half is due by Aug. 6th and the balance due by Aug. 20th. We are allowed 80 campers. If you invite a “family” without a church home, they are free. If you would like more information, please contact Katiana at 897-8623 or Ryan at 530-6779.
- *Prayer Requests* If you have a prayer request or need, we at KCC would be honored to pray for you (confidential). You will find the “Prayer Request” cards in the foyer.
- Need to submit an item for the bulletin? If you would like to put an event in the bulletin or on the church website calendar please contact Lonie McCumber at: email@example.com Deadline for bulletin item is 12:00 p.m. Wednesday.
- The office hours: Monday through Thursday from 9:00-11:00 a.m. The office is closed on Friday. Please call the office for an appointment at 757-8783.
Need to order something for your ministry? Please use our new Purchase Request Form to ensure funding availability, accountability and stewardship.