Sunday, October 8, 2017
- Advice & Aid Benefit Tea – You are cordially invited to the AAPC Benefit tea on Saturday, Oct. 21st, from 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the St. John’s United Methodist church, 1730 Kino Ave. There will be music by local musicians, delicious tea, nibbles and desserts. There will also be silent auctions. All proceeds go to benefit the work of Advice and Aid Pregnancy Center. Raffle tickets are being sold in the foyer for $1.00 and an adult invitation donation is $15.00.
- An International Potluck ~ We will be having our end of the month potluck on Sunday, the 29th, at 11:30, soon after church. Please bring a dish to share that reflects Asian, Mexican, or Italian. Please let us know on the sign-up sheet what you will bring so there is an equal balance of dishes.
- Bible Studies/Small Groups KCC offers a variety of bible studies throughout the week in a small group setting. Consider joining one and get to know some of your church family along with a good study. You will find these listed on the back of your bulletin.
- Our KCC Elders meet weekly after church. If you have a concern, a prayer request, or any questions please contact Pastor Brian or one of the Elders which are: Dave Partridge, Tim Wagner, Robbie Pope, or Brian Henderson.
- *Prayer Requests* If you have a prayer request or need, we at KCC would be honored to pray for you (confidential). You will find the “Prayer Request” cards in the foyer.
- Need to submit an item for the bulletin? If you would like to put an event in the bulletin or on the church website calendar please contact Lonie McCumber at: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for bulletin item is 12:00 p.m. Wednesday.
- The office hours: Monday through Thursday from 9:00-11:00 a.m. The office is closed on Friday. Please call the office for an appointment at 757-8783.