Sunday, May 21, 2017
- Congratulations to Levi Van Dyke!! He has graduated from High School. There will be a graduation party this afternoon at KCC at 4:00 pm.
- Kimberlin Van Dyke ~ Emmanuel Christian Academy is having an 8th grade graduation on May 24th at 6:00 pm. Kimberlin is among those completing middle school. Everyone is invited to attend of these events.
- Baby Bottle Fundraiser – Bottles are due today. It is not too late to fill a bottle for our local Aid and Advice Pregnancy Center.
- “Entrusted”, a group study of 2 Timothy by Beth Moore, will be starting in June. Shirley Henderson from KCC and Carree Garfield from the Desert Church of Christ will lead this 12 week women’s Bible study in their homes beginning June 6th from 6:30 – 8:00 pm. Workbooks for the class are $12.99 and must be ordered by tomorrow, May 22nd. Please contact Shirley Henderson at 692-6778, for more information.
- Our KCC Elders meet weekly after church. If you have a concern, a prayer request, or any questions please contact Pastor Brian or one of the Elders which are: Dave Partridge, Tim Wagner, Robbie Pope, or Brian Henderson.
- *Prayer Requests* If you have a prayer request or need, we at KCC would be honored to pray for you (confidential). You will find the “Prayer Request” cards in the foyer.
- Need to submit an item for the bulletin? If you would like to put an event in the bulletin or on the church website calendar please contact Lonie McCumber at: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for bulletin item is 12:00 p.m. Wednesday.
- The office hours: Monday through Thursday from 9:00-11:00 a.m. The office is closed on Friday. Please call the office for an appointment at 757-8783.