Sunday, December 10, 2017
- Bart Rendel from Intentional Churches will be speaking this afternoon at 12:30 pm. It will be a time of challenging discussion on how our church can make an exciting impact in Kingman and the world. Childcare will be available for a donation.
- There will be a Taco Bar in the Fellowship Hall right after church. Everyone is encouraged to come!
- A KCC family Christmas party ~ You can in on the fun Sunday, Dec. 17th, at 6:00 p.m. Have some hot chocolate while making an ornament or decorating a cookie, or get in on the white elephant gift exchange. This will be fun for all ages!
- A Women’s Book Club If you have an interest in reading then come join us! Together we will explore a variety of Christian books by well known authors. We will read four books in the year and meet for discussion and sharing. For more information please find the reading schedule in the foyer or contact Pat McCans at 692-7951.
- “Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage” is a six week video series starting January 9th, from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. It doesn’t matter if you’re engaged, or have been married for years; you’ll enjoy this light-hearted approach to improving your marriage and growing closer to your spouse and to the Lord. Childcare will be provided. Contact Brian or Shirley Henderson.
- *Prayer Requests* If you have a prayer request or need, we at KCC would be honored to pray for you (confidential). You will find the “Prayer Request” cards in the foyer.
- Need to submit an item for the bulletin? If you would like to put an event in the bulletin or on the church website calendar please contact Lonie McCumber at: email@example.com Deadline for bulletin item is 12:00 p.m. Wednesday.
- The office hours: Monday through Thursday from 9:00-11:00 a.m. The office is closed on Friday. Please call the office for an appointment at 757-8783.